The programme duration is 48 hours and the tuition is face to face based on the NQF notional hours.
ICB Programme in Payroll & Monthly SARS Returns
Why choose this field
This programme will revise the manual monthly bookkeeping function and is endorsed by the ICB. It will introduce learners to payroll and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act as well as basic business ethics. Learners will be able to complete the payroll function from a bookkeeping perspective.
This programme is endorsed by the ICB and covers the outcomes of the unit standards required for the following:
- National Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58375)
- FET Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58376)
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Ideally, learners should have completed the ICB Programme in Bookkeeping to Trial Balance first before enrolling for this programme
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
All books are included in the tuition fee.
Learners who complete this programme will be able to perform the functions of:
- Calculation of PAYE/SDL/UIF remuneration
- Monthly EMP Deductions
- Completion of the monthly EMP201 returns
- Completion of annual IRP5, IRP6 and IT3a documents
- EMP501 and VAT201 returns using both the manual submission system and E-filing
- Upon successful completion of the module, the learner will receive an ICB letter of results to prove their competency achieved in the ICB Programme in Payroll & Monthly SARS
- Please note learners will receive an ICB programme completion certificate, only when they become competent in all the modules that make up a qualification (e.g. Certificate of Completion: ICB Junior Bookkeeping Programme). Furthermore, all ICB qualification certificates and diplomas will be awarded by FASSET
**Whenever CTC offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, CTC registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.
Enquire at your nearest CTC campus for a current programme pricelist.