One year part time and tuition is face to face
National N Certificate in Engineering N3
PART TIME, N3
Fill in the form and someone will give you a call back as soon as possible
Why choose this field
Central Technical College offers the National Certificate in Engineering Studies at N3 level. This serves as an introduction to engineering and will help the learner to identify the field of interested e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Civil. It equips and prepares an individual effectively to pursue an opportunity to study towards National N Diploma.
Grade 11 with Mathematics and Science.
Study guides will be provided.
Students who are technical-minded and practically orientated will be ideal for this course. Scientific curiosity, mathematical capability, creativity, diligence, perseverance and integrity are some of the characteristics one must possess for this course of study.
The engineering profession consists of three distinct career groups namely the:
- Technician and Technologist
On successful completion of the programme, you will receive a National Certification in Engineering Studies:
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: N3
All examinations are National Examinations, set and administered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Certificates and diplomas are conferred by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
All qualifications are nationally recognised by industry and universities.
Students may pursue further studies in the Engineering Faculty.
- Number of modules for study- subject to choice of the individual student
- The duration for the completion of the National N Diploma (part time) is relative to each student
- Mode of instruction: Tuition is face to face
- Choice of modules to facilitate credits towards a qualification: National Certificate and/or National N Diploma
- Saturday classes: 08:00-14:00
Students must make provision for additional items such as textbooks, stationery, re-write examinations.