Minimum of three years with 18 months in-service training
National N Diploma in Public Management
Why choose this field
Public Management teaches individuals interested in working for government departments the administrative and management methods that they will need. The large-scale projects undertaken by government create a need for staff that are equipped with managerial, administrative and sound communicative skills. In this career, you will use management principles and techniques to help create a better life for all South Africans.
Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate or relevant NATED N3 qualification.
Study guides will be provided.
Once you have completed Public Management N6 at Central Technical College, you will be equipped to apply for the following positions:
- Public Sector Administration Manager
- National, Provincial and Local Government Administrator
On successful completion of the programme, you will receive a National Certification in Public Management.
*NATIONAL CERTIFICATE AT EACH LEVEL: N4, N5, N6
*NATIONAL N DIPLOMA (on completion of N4-N6 and 18 months in-service training).
All examinations are National Examinations, set and administered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Certificates and diplomas are conferred by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
All qualifications are nationally recognised by industry and universities.
- Number of modules for study – subject to choice of the individual student
- The duration for the completion of the National N Diploma (part time) is relative to each student
- Mode of instruction: Tuition is face to face
- Choice of modules to facilitate credits towards a qualification: National Certificate and/or National
- Saturday classes: 08:00-14:00
A minimum of three years and 18 months in-service training. Programmes are offered on Saturdays.
Students may pursue further studies in the Management and Humanities Faculty at a University of Technology.
Students must make provision for additional costs such as for textbooks, stationery, re-write examinations, certificates.